Federation of Indo Israeli Chambers of Commerce Drive 2019 | Training and QA Specialist
Established in 2012, the Federation of Indo-Israeli Chambers of Commerce (FIICC) South India is a non-government, industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India’s development process and serves as a much-needed link between the business communities of South India and Israel. FIICC is the only bilateral Chamber of Commerce in South India, which is committed to the development of Indo-Israel business and trade relations.
The major objective of FIICC South India is to promote Indo-Israel business, trade and economic relations. FIICC South India promotes bilateral trade, investment, and technology transfer, facilitates business collaborations, joint ventures, marketing tie-upsand strategic alliances through a set of proactive business-oriented initiatives.
Company Name: Federation of Indo Israeli Chambers of Commerce (FIICC)
Designation: Training and QA Specialist
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Courses Required: Any Graduate
Salary Offered: Rs 4.2 LPA to 6 LPA
Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
Job Description & Required Skill Set:
- We are looking for a Training and QA Specialist to enhance the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employees workplace performance in alliance with the University’s core values.
- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Develop and oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and ensure accuracy of information and quality of delivery by monitoring mails and chat conversations.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees’ work behavior
- Determine communication quality standards by studying inbound and outbound mails and chat; conducting test mails to advisors on new procedures.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verifies employee results by measuring skills in use of product knowledge, service ability, greeting, diction, listening, etiquette, objection handling and efficiency.
- Provides feedback to employees by monitoring mails; conducting monthly help sessions.
- Evaluates employees approaches by rating effectiveness of communication service representatives by providing quality ratings.
Interview Process: Multiple face to face rounds
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online